- Mom: So are you ready for school tomorrow?
- Me: What? I don't start tomorrow. I start Wednesday.
- Mom: What are you talking about?
- Me: September 1st is when I start, Mom.
- Mom: No. Stop being silly. I'm waking you up at six tomorrow.
- Me: Why? The train doesn't leave until eleven.
- Mom: What train? Stop being ridiculous. You're scaring me. Now did you get all your supplies?
- Me: No. I have almost everything, but I still need my owl. Will you pick it up for me?
- Mom: Cindy, I'm serious. Quit.
- Me: Mom. I'm scared.
- Mom: Oh, honey! Why?
- Me: .... What if they put me in Slytherin?
- Mom: GO TO YOUR ROOM.
I notice what you do.
“I don’t get hungry when I’m high… and there was a few other things, but I kinda forrgot.”
Six things you wish you’d never done.
(but somewhat glad I did, because with out doing these things, I wouldn’t be who I am NOW!)
1. Certain drugs.
2. Go back to a certain someone so many times.
3. Emotionally hurt two of the most amazing guys I know.
4. Drink Vodka right after getting blood drawn… yeah,you’ll get alcohol poisoning and wake up in the hospital & get a drunk in public citation, who would have thought!?
5. Lost my Wallet with lots of $$ in it :/
6. Eat so much pizza… sike, I love pizza!
Seven Things That Cross Your Mind A Lot
(nothing too impressive)
1. Where am I going to be in the next 5-10 years.
2. What I’m going to wear the day.
3. My sleep schedule, like guessing when I’ll get sleepy that night and what time I’ll be waking up the next morning.
4. You, you and maybe even YOU!
5. Perverted things.
6. FOOD!!!! & the money I spend on food :|
7. My television shows. EX: Entourage, Jersey shore, Baseball Tonight… & on. I always have to think of what day & what time it is, to keep track.
I told my dad that I wanted to go to Disneyland and I wanted some ice cream,
“You need a boyfriend.”
ANYWAY. [warning, I like to skip from subject to subject]
I want a new job! Where shall I apply? Give me some options, I’m leaning towards the restaurant business, I got the experience and what not…. Retail is just NOT me, I hate clothes and I hate folding…. Hosting & Serving is FUN, I enjoy it.
I want school to start already, just a week left and I shall be productive again! Hopefully everything goes smoothly and I’ll only be going to school Tuesdays & Thursdays from 8:30-2:30! Well except Tuesdays I’ll have a biology lab over at Cal Poly from 4:00-6:50 -_- which I’m NOT looking forward to, luckily that doesnt start till September 23rd!
I want to go to the beach tomorrow….I really need a tan, I’m TOO white!
Eight ways to win your heart
1. Take me to the beach at night, any adventures in general, be spontaneous with me.
2. Watch movies with me, and yes actually watch them.
3. Wear flannels and have facial hair, and be ripped ;) <- just kidding…. well not really.
4. Be FUNNY!! Boring people just don’t cut it.
5. Have interest in baseball!!! & Don’t just pretend to!
6. Accept that I’m clumsy and that I can be kinda weird :/
7. Have deep and intellectual conversations with me.
8. Have a heart and be up front, no games.
oh yeah, and no stage 5 clingers! :|
Nine things about yourself.
1. I’m very sure of myself and my ambition for the future, I tend to always think of myself first in a lot of situations which isn’t always the “kindest” thing to do, BUT the perks of it is that I know I’ll always get what I need, what I strive for. -WOW that sounded horrible.
2. I love men with accents & facial hair.
3. I’m adopted by the best family in the world & love them with all my heart!
4. I’m a Scorpio and have always been VERY interested in astrology.
5. I can drink a glass of chocolate milk in less than 9 seconds! AWESOME right?!
6. No matter how intense I feel about things, or how many years I’ve been involved, I’m certain that I’ve never been IN love. I have hope that there’s a more powerful emotional connection out there.
7. I’ve been in trouble with the law three times just this past year. I have bad luck.
8. I can be pretty shallow, unfortunately.
9. Guys who wear flannels will always catch my attention.
Too many guys think I’m a concept, or I complete them, or I’m gonna make them alive. But I’m just a fucked-up girl who’s lookin’ for my own peace of mind; don’t assign me yours.
Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.
Jessica: I know you’re reading this, so Hello, and I LOVE you! OH! and your ex-boyfriend is a bitch and I don’t like him one bit anymore! You’re TOO good for him, he’s a creeper -_-
Kelly: I miss you MILF… wait, maybe I shouldn’t call you a milf, that’s kind of sick since you’re my sister and all. Whatever! I still miss you and the family! :)
My Mom: I love you with all my heart, thank you for putting up with all my bull shit and always being there for me!
Megan: I miss you and we need to have a sexy time soon & get drizzunk. I LOVE you also and I’m really glad to have had such an amazing person in my life for the past 12 years or so! &I’m kinda glad that you didnt go to NAU.. Now I get you to myself for another few years, wow that’s pretty selfish! But I just lvoe you so much!
Veronica: I want sushi…. and SCOTT your kitten is really annoying sometimes, he likes to attack me way too much. :/
My Dad: I’m sorry for always being mean to you even though I know you don’t deserve it, I really don’t know what’s wrong with me and why I act the way I do to you, I wish we got along how we once use to :/ I love you though!
Delia: Thank you for being one of the most amazing people ever! I love you so much, I’m so lucky to have an amazing best friend like you.. even if you do get crazy drunk sometimes and eat all my chicken nuggets! My little cancer<3
Chris: thank you for always being there for me, even if I am a bitch to you!!!
Stupid man-whore: Fuck you, and you’re confidence. Don’t get any big ideas, they’re not going to happen. I really, really, REALLY wish you would grow up..
James Franco: I want you, ….and your dick.
Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.
Day Two: Nine things about yourself.
Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart.
Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
Day Five: Six things you wish you’d never done.
Day Six: Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever)
Day Seven: Four turn offs.
Day Eight: Three turn ons.
Day Nine: Two smileys that describe your life right now.
Day Ten: One confession.
No more going back to the PAST.
I need to move FORWARD, something NEW & EXCITING shall & will eventually come along.
I have many things to look forward to these next few months,
School, Nocturnal, Smoke out, My Birthday!!!! :)
Sorry MacBook, you’ll have to wait till next month, I choose Raybans, BCBG Boots, Nocturnal & Smokeout over YOU… I shall have you soon though, promise <3
Don’t get any big ideas.
They’re not gonna happen.
You paint yourself white,
And fill up with noise
But there’ll be something missing.
Now that you’ve found it, it’s gone.
Now that you feel it, you don’t.
You’ve gone off the rails.
So don’t get any big ideas.
They’re not gonna happen.
You’ll go to hell for what your dirty mind is thinking.
I have no idea what’s going on anymore, life is getting kinda messy. People are overly dramatic and take things too seriously. I use to want to be out every weekend, now it’s like all I want to do is come home. I love people I do, but lately it’s so hard to put myself around such ignorant and annoying people. I really hate how comfortable I am with being alone. I understand I’m bad with keeping in contact with people but then again why should I do all the apologizing? Seriously. I’m going to give myself a break for once, people shouldnt be so CONTRADICTING. Don’t come at me with the whole “we don’t hang out”, “you don’t call me”, “you don’t text me” narcistic bullshit, ask yourself why don’t YOU invite me to hang out, why don’t YOU call me, why don’t YOU text ME. I’m always the one doing it all, making the plans. It’s like someone voted me president & I had no idea. I never accepted.
Too much is going on, I can’t seem to vent properly to anyone. I’m like stuck. People are getting offended, I know.
Forgive me, but maybe I just need ME time… I really need it to be Winter already… atleast Fall, I can’t handle Summer.
&I really thought I was free too, of everything… that’s all I seriously want. To be free from any ties, I have too many, and I hate it. I’m tired of being in these situations, I want to start over new, but I never can completely… someone’s always there… I’m not sure if I mind.
whatever I give up. I guess I won’t care.
I need to stop being complicated. I need to get away.
I can’t sleep. I seem to be up every morning around 3… first, I watch some trash TV (Jerry Springer) ..then I switch to Boy Meets World, oh the obsession I once use to have for Shawn, such a babe! I went to sleep around 10…too bad I woke up, all I want to do is to be able to sleep & I can’t :/ I’m suppose to go hiking & cliff diving today with all the guys and Lily… that should be fun… hopefully I wake up in time. Anyway let me rant, my poor best friend is going through a lot with her love life, people make mistakes & with hope we’ll learn from them. Live & Learn. I know with time she’ll be okay though, this too shall pass. Mmmm I start school again on the 30th, & then Cal Poly on the 23rd… thankfully ill only have to drive over there once a week… for a 3 hour lab ugggh. I’m so bored, I want to go to sleep. I caved in & drank some soda… :/ okay… I’m done now… adios.
Got pulled over today after work… :/
My blindness is at fault, I swerved because I thought I saw a dog & ALMOST hit the police car….
another citation, awesome.
I REALLY hate driving sometimes </3